Wednesday 12 September 2007

Today is not my day!!!

The bike I borrowed from my friend was stolen today. The main reason is that I was too careless that I just switched one number of four numbers lock. So it’s very easy for the stealer to guess the key number of the lock. Ironically, the stealer left the lock on where it was and just took the bike away. It seems he’s laughing at my carelessness. I can not believe here is people stealing bike in Oxford. Now, I have to buy a new bike for my friend which will cost me much money. Bad luck!!!!!!!!!

Because the bike got lost, I did not go to the football training today. I don’t like changing plan which always make me upset. So I felt really bad after I came back from the trip.

However, I met a friend from Spain this evening which helped me relieve much from bad mood. We had dinner together in a see food restaurant: Loch Hyne. The mussle and fish are really yummy.

No comments: