Friday 16 November 2007

Fucking busy!!!

Just came back from Crewdate of Keble Rowing Club. a little drunk of wine. haha.
Ages past I have not updated this blog. so lazy. another reason is I was fucking busy after the term started.
Sit on the coutch in keble for couple of mins just now, recalled this year. What a year. still remember went to MBA fair in Beijing last November. Now I am here.
Tried my best to fell myself in my college, a cold November in Oxford.
Rowing/football/job/course, so many stuff need to note down.
Regatta is kindof an good experience of my life in Oxford, after all, rowing is the symble sports of Oxford.
Got a brilliant goal on freekick for JCR, the first goal of my game in England. the speed of the game is fucking fast here. I tried to get myself used to the pace, and enjoy the game as well.
I'm not sure where I will be in the next November. Still at China Life? or somwhere else?
the course is quite incentive. I feel accouting and finance are very useful for my future career.

Keep ballance between study and life!!!

No comments: