Wednesday 3 October 2007

Keble Welcome Dinner!!!





























Just came back from the Welcome Dinner of my college-Keble. Enjoyed it very much. Today is my first time to be dressed up after arrived in Oxford. Sitting in the beautiful and historical dining hall with more than 100 freshers, thinking about the scene in Harry Porter, I was feeling really great!!! I am very happy that there’s one year living and studying experience in my life in Oxford-a city and university with more than 800 years history. I even started to complain one year is too short!!! Anyway, I enjoyed my life here very much so far.

In terms of my college, I would say I made a good choice. Although I don’t know what kind of events other college have, I am very satisfied with my college. The events, the sports, the campus, the dining hall. I hope I have more time to enjoy my college life for the rest of the academic year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the best time of year, and get the most out of it! haha i like the harry potter part u mentioned:D

Hu Xiaosong said...

Cheers, girl.
take care there.
hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the wonderful time there.
We will help our sister in law to smooth all problems in home until you come back.

piyingyang

Anonymous said...

All the best, pretty~
WH

Anonymous said...

I'm pride of you, love,WH

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you ~WH x